Elements that must be considered in the design of cultural relics protection showcases
"Surakhani" Ship Museum
Project Briefing and Building Overview: Launch of the first ever tanker- museum in the world in Baku will give the local residents and ever-growing tourists of the city the opportunity to get to know about the history of the Caspian Sea and the heroic efforts of Azerbaijani sailors.There have been applied various innovative solutions in the halls of the museum. Visitors will get acquainted with the history of the Caspian Sea, oil production in Absheron, the development of shipping, ships considered to be one of the first in the world, sea giants, navigation facilities that are integral attributes of shipping, nautical knots with a history of about 5000 years, as well as equipment used to operate ships.The museum tanker Surakhany will play the role of a bridge connecting the past and the future of Azerbaijan Shipping Company with ancient traditions of seafaring.
Cultural relic protection and showcase design and installation technology have always been the focus of DG display showcase. We know that cultural relics are witnesses of history and precious heritage that inherits culture. Therefore, when designing and producing each showcase, we always adopt a high sense of responsibility and a rigorous attitude to ensure that the cultural relics are best protected and presented.The following are the elements we must consider in cultural relic protection and showcase design and installation technology:
1. Environmental control: Temperature and humidity control are crucial factors in showcase design. Stable environmental conditions can prevent cultural relics from becoming damp, moldy, or damaged by temperature changes.
2. Light management: For sensitive cultural relics, too strong light can cause color fading or surface deterioration. Therefore, it is very important to arrange the lighting system rationally and choose LED lamps with low light intensity.
3. Material selection: We select high-quality materials, such as low-acid-alkali glass, professional display wood, etc., to ensure the stability of the showcase and the best protection of cultural relics.
4. Protective design: Based on the characteristics and size of cultural relics, we design protective measures to avoid damage to cultural relics from external factors, such as dust, foreign objects, etc.
5. Installation technology: We have an experienced and skilled installation team. They will take into account the weight, size and display needs of the cultural relics during the installation of the showcases to ensure that each cultural relic can be properly placed.
6. Customized design: Based on the characteristics of different cultural relics, we provide customized design solutions to ensure that each cultural relic can get the best presentation effect.
7. Care and maintenance: DG display showcase is committed to providing a complete set of maintenance solutions to ensure that the showcase remains in the best condition for a long time and provides lasting protection for cultural relics.
In general, cultural relic protection and showcase design and installation technology are fields that require a high degree of professional knowledge and meticulous craftsmanship. We firmly believe that only by integrating these elements can we make a positive contribution to the protection and inheritance of cultural relics.
DG display showcase will continue to adhere to the concept of "protecting inheritance and respecting history", designing and producing the best showcase for each cultural relic, and presenting you with an appropriate, professional and trustworthy protection plan.
Get In Touch With Us
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project.
During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.