As a display case manufacturer, DG display showcase is committed to innovation and safety in display solutions. The choice and design of rails is one of the most important factors in the design of a display case, it will directly affecting its stability, load-bearing capacity and the safety of your exhibits. In this article, we will discuss the importance of the design of the rails and how to ensure the safety of the display showcase .
The importance of the rail in the showcase
As the core component part of the display unit, the guide rail of the showcase bears the support and movement function of the exhibits. Good rail design can ensure the following aspects:
1. stability: the design of the guide rail should consider the stability of the display cabinet, to ensure that the display cabinet in the process of display will not appear shaking or tilting, so as to protect the safety of exhibits.
2. Load-bearing capacity: the rail needs to be able to withstand the weight of the exhibits on the showcase, and ensure that the rail itself will not be deformed or damaged, and ensuring the long-term stability of the showcase.
3. Smoothness: The good guide rail design can ensure that the movement of the display cabinet is smooth, the display process will not produce a sudden pause or shaking, to bring the better viewing experience to audience .
How to use the rail to enhance the safety of the display showcase
The following factors need to be fully considered in the design process of the display showcase guide rail:
1. Material selection: rail materials should be selected for high strength and wear-resistant materials to ensure the stability and durability of the rail. Commonly used materials include stainless steel, aluminium alloy and engineering plastics.
2. Structural design: The structural design of the guide rail should be reasonable, including the way of guidance, connection and support. Suitable structural design can provide stable support and guidance, to ensure the safety of the display case.
3. Lubrication and protection: the guide rail needs to be properly lubricated and protected to reduce friction and damage, and to maintain the smooth movement of the rail. Common lubrication methods include the application of lubricating oil or grease.
4. Safety measures: Appropriate safety measures should be considered in the design of the rails to ensure the safety of the display cases and exhibits. For example, install anti-slip measures, such as rubber mats or anti-slip strips, to prevent exhibits from slipping or the rails from sliding. In addition, the installation of emergency stop devices and overload protection devices can stop the movement of the display showcase in time to avoid damaging the exhibits or injuring the audience in case of accidents.
Get In Touch With Us
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project.
During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.